We guarantee that our epidemic safe dentistry is safe for our patients
Let’s start with the fact that every dental office has to be an epidemic safe dentistry that complies with strict epidemiological regulations in all respects too! In this paper, we will tell you exactly what this means for the iliDent Patient Coordinator. What we do for the safety of our patients and what we ask of our patients when they sign up for dental implantation. The current so-called. the covid-19 epidemic receives too much media attention, but a health care facility, and thus a dentist, must adhere to certain strict rules to prevent infections and the diseases they cause, regardless of the current epidemic situation.
In a period of mass influenza of the usual nature, such as the present one, more attention than usual must be paid to ensuring infection-free hygienic conditions. Epidemic safe dentistry sometimes also uses measures that are specific to a particular epidemic, such as currently measuring temperature or disposable plastic slippers that can be pulled on street shoes.
We need to emphasize that we are doing our best to provide a sterile, safe and hygienic environment and conditions for our patients. This applies not only to us but also to professionals who work with us on certain treatments, such as the anesthesiologist for implantation under anesthesia.
Measures we take to rule out the risk of infection
Applicants for dental implantation first meet with the receptionists who measure the temperature at admission. This is done non-contact with a high-precision infrared body temperature meter. The acceptable value can be 36-37 degrees C. However, it should be borne in mind that the temperature of the human body can be influenced by a number of external factors such as age, gender, activity level, and so on. With all of this in mind, only a fever-free patient can be treated.
* As a precaution, everyone should sign a statement stating that to their knowledge they have not been in contact with a proven infected person or persons in the last 3-4 days.
* Patients applying for dental implantation are received by reception colleagues, who may use a mask or other protective equipment, such as disposable rubber gloves, as needed. In addition to temperature measurements, information on other treatment information is provided.
* Doctors and assistants in our epidemic safe dentistry perform dental implantation in sterile, disposable, or serializable protective clothing in accordance with epidemiological regulations. These are mouth masks, long-sleeved protective clothing that is closed at the wrist by protective gloves. The toolbox also includes sterile coveralls, a disposable gown, a hairnet, goggles, and/or a plexiglass shield covering the face.
* In view of the current epidemic situation, in particular, the staff of the institution, from doctors to assistants to cleaning staff, received theoretical and practical training on the specific knowledge of the covid-19 epidemic.
* Any treatment should only be performed with properly disinfected devices that are in a disinfected vacuum foil package until the time of use. This regulation applies to all devices used during treatment.
* Complete disinfection after treatment is an important task. This should mean disinfecting not only the tools used but the entire dental office, everything from the chair to the counter in the chairs! Complete disinfection is always followed by thorough ventilation.
* We also pay special attention to the microbial decontamination of other rooms of the institution. These are the waiting rooms, washbasins, chairs, and armchairs, as well as the cleaning and thorough disinfection of the floor several times a day.
* To keep the air clean and disinfected, we use various antiviral tools and methods throughout the institution, combined with regular ventilation.
* Patient coordination plays a key role in the present circumstances. For continuous but at the same time separate treatment and epidemic safe dentistry, it is important that as few people as possible stay in the institution at the same time. This also reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
* Finally, another important fact. The staff of the institution can work only if and only if they are free of infection. Just because someone is asymptomatic doesn’t mean they can’t get infected. For this reason, regular testing is performed according to the current conditions and expectations.
What we ask of our patients to reduce the risk of infection
* Please arrive for treatment accurately unaccompanied. A minor child may, of course, be accompanied by an adult.
* Upon arrival, please disinfect with the disinfectant available at the reception.
* If you notice signs of a flu-like illness such as covid-19, do not come for treatment. These may include fever, muscle aches, cough, loss of smell, and so on.
We strongly believe that our dental practices meet all requirements, even the most stringent epidemiological requirements. Patients who turn to us can be sure that we are, without a doubt, epidemic safe dentistry. Believe us, you are much safer with us than in the supermarket, on the means of transport, at work and in many other places. Don’t delay your necessary or planned dental implantation citing the epidemic, ask for an appointment today.
If you have any comments on this subject, please write in the Comment part. If you would like to know more about the subject, please Contact Us!
Source: iliDent Patient Coordinator Center © Copyright 2021 iliDent.com