The warranty covers the dental treatment performed and the materials used in the treatment. For example, in the case of implant-based dentures, the warranty applies to the implants implanted and the implantation work. You must seek exact information about the specific warranty for that treatment at your consultation.
This one is an EXAMPLE of a guarantee and NOT a specific contract from an institution!
– Metal fused porcelain prosthesis and zirconium prosthesis – 2 years
– Implant Material Fault – Lifetime Warranty
– For implantation – 10 years
– You must take part in free checks (6-12 months)
– Observe the oral hygiene regulations prescribed by your doctor
GUARANTEE IS NOT VALIDATE
– If you miss the controls
– If it can prove that you didn’t pay enough attention to mouth hygiene
WHAT THE LIMITED GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER
– Any dental illness following and not related to your office visit.
– Any misuse or abuse of dental work, such as biting down on hard items like bone, nuts, etc.
– Accidental breakage, damage, or destruction of the dental work due to dropping it or other misuses.
– Dental work performed by another dental professional.
– You do not attend our clinics or other certified practices for check-ups at least once every 12 months.
– Gum tissue or bone is naturally reduced.
– General illness is present, which has an unfavorable effect on the jaw (like diabetes, osteoporosis, epilepsy, excessive X-rays, after-condition, or chemotherapy).
– Smoking, drug, or alcohol abuse.
– Destruction or damage to dental work due to an accident.
– Deliberate damage to dental work.
In sum, under the Limited Warranty, you agree to take care of your teeth and follow your dentist’s oral hygiene advice and recommendations. You also agree to at least a yearly follow-up visit to one of our offices.