ONE-PHASE DENTAL IMPLANTS
IN ONE DAY!
+36 70 944 3721
The iliDent Patient Coordinator Center guarantees that he only recommends reliable, professionally performing oral surgeons and implantologists to the patients visiting us. The given institution takes responsibility and gives a guarantee for the dental treatment, performed in the recommended dentistry! It is important for you to ask them to show you their guaranty that covers their services.
This is an EXAMPLE of a guarantee and NOT a specific guarantee from an institution!
– Metal fused porcelain prosthesis and zirconium prosthesis – 2 years
– Implant Material Fault – Lifetime Warranty
– For implantation – 10 years
– You must take part in free checks (6-12 months)
– Observe the oral hygiene regulations prescribed by your doctor
GUARANTEE IS NOT VALIDATE
– If you miss the controls
– If can be proved that you didn’t pay enough attention to mouth hygiene
WHAT THE LIMITED GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER
– Any dental illness following and not related to your office visit.
– Any misuse, abuse of dental work, such as biting down on hard items like bone, nuts, and so on.
– Accidental breakage, damage, or destruction of the dental work, due to dropping it or other misuses.
– Dental work performed by another dental professional.
– You do not attend our clinics or other certified practices for check-ups at least once every 12 months.
– Gum tissue or bone is naturally reducing.
– General illness is present which has an unfavorable effect on the jaw (like diabetes, osteoporosis, epilepsy, excessive X-rays, after-condition, or chemotherapy).
– Smoking, drug, or alcohol abuse.
– Destruction or damage to dental work due to an accident.
– Deliberate damage to dental work.
In sum, under the Limited Warranty, you agree to take care of your teeth and follow your dentist’s oral hygiene advice and recommendations. You also agree to at least a yearly follow up visit in one of our offices.