Essential information about dental implant implantation What are the basics of dental implant implantation? What are they, and what should you expect? – The necessary
DENTAL IMPLANTATION SPECIALIST
Our specialty is one-phase implant-based oral rehabilitation with high-quality implants, 21st-century implant implantation technology, and modern dental equipment. We perform dental implantation under general anesthesia; therefore, it is 100% pain- and discomfort-free.
After the diagnosis, we prepare a treatment plan and price offer. The package price includes the following: all examinations and checks, the implants, general anesthesia, dental implantation, and long-term temporary denture(s). All this usually takes 5-7 working days.
The second half of the oral rehabilitation, the preparation of the permanent porcelain denture(s), takes place approximately six months later. The cost of this is not included in the implantation package price.
We were among the first to recommend the All-on-4 and All-on-6 oral rehabilitation solutions to our patients. This procedure was developed in 1998 by Dr. Paulo Malo, a Portuguese implantologist. The first successful intervention was carried out in Lisbon. Nobel Biocare, one of the world’s best-known dental implant manufacturing companies, later joined the research.
See our oral rehabilitation treatments based on dental implants and our solutions with All-on-4 and All-on-6 dental implants.
We give a double guarantee for every treatment. We take responsibility for the implanted implants and the quality of the work performed! You can find all the necessary information on our website; if not, contact us.
PROCESS OF ORAL REHABILITATION BASED ON ONE-PHASE DENTAL IMPLANTS
Oral rehabilitation with a one-phase implant occurs in two steps. In the first part, the implantation of immediate loading implants and the preparation of the long-term temporary denture take place, and in the second part, the preparation of the permanent denture(s).
– Free, personal consultation with the implantologist performing the implantation.
– CT and panoramic x-rays.
– Detailed examination of the oral cavity, particularly concerning the condition of the bones and gums.
– Consultation with the anesthetist before general anesthesia.
– General anesthesia.
– Removal of teeth unsuitable for prosthetic treatment.
– Preparation of the required number of one-phase implants for implantation.
– Implantation of the required number of one-phase implants.
– Sampling for long-term temporary denture(s).
– Preparation of long-term temporary dentures or dentures.
– Fixation of the long-term temporary denture or dentures on the implants. The dentures are fixed and not removable by the patient.
– The necessary control tests
It is necessary to wait approximately six months between the first and the second visit, but we recommend to have made the permanent denture(s) within a year.
– Free personal consultation with the implantologist who performed the implant placement.
– Panoramic X-ray recording.
– Thorough examination of the oral cavity, particularly regarding the condition of the implants.
– Sampling for the permanent denture.
– Preparation of permanent porcelain denture or dentures. The permanent denture is fixed and not removable by the patient, similar to the long-term temporary denture.
– The necessary control tests.
If you have any questions? Contact us!
ORAL REHABILITATION with ONE-PHASE IMPLANT
GENERAL ANESTHESIA INCLUDED
GENERAL ANESTHESIA INCLUDED
GENERAL ANESTHESIA INCLUDED
DOUBLE GUARANTEE - QUALITY WORK - FAIR PACKAGE PRICE
– Patient-centered environment, GUARANTEED painless intervention.
– The one-phase implant can also be used in case of bone deficiency.
– An experienced dental implantation specialist performs the implantation.
– Almost 20 years of implantation experience.
– Implantation takes place under general anesthesia, which is included in the package price.
– We work with the most modern dental tools and technology.
– Use of a one-phase implant that is loadable immediately.
– A full oral rehabilitation can be completed in up to 5 working days
– Excellent value for money. Compare our prices.
– Double guarantee! Implant and implantation guarantee.
The animated video vividly presents the one-phase dental implant implantation process. It can be seen that the one-phase implant consists of a single piece, which makes implantation significantly simpler.
It can also be seen that the immediate loading implant is insertable perpendicularly and at different angles and directions, depending on the given situation and the current bone condition.
COMPARISON OF ONE-PHASE AND TWO-PHASE IMPLANTS
6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE ONE-PHASE IMPLANT
- A one-phase implant consists of a single piece. It makes implantation easier, and the time spent on implantation is shorter.
- The one-phase implant is loadable immediately after implantation. That is where the other common name of the immediate loading implant comes from. It means that the long-term temporary denture made after implant placement is attachable to the implants. That is not the case with two-phase.
- A one-phase implant is implantable in a single phase. Consequently, the implantation of an implant is a single intervention. The two-phase implant is implanted in two phases.
- The one-phase implant can be implanted not only in the tooth bone but also in the jaw bone. This type of implant is also implantable in case of bone deficiency. Two-phase is not.
- The one-phase implant is implantable perpendicularly and at a different angle. It is essential in the case of bone deficiency because it enables the most suitable bone tissue to be obtained. There is no such possibility with two-phase.
- For the reasons listed, using a one-phase implant most likely makes bone replacement unnecessary.
WHY CHOOSE US
EXCELLENT QUALITY, FAIR PACKAGE PRICES
We work with the most modern and efficient one-phase immediate loading Swiss dental implant and implantation technology known today. We pay special attention to quality work. We understand that the satisfaction of our patients is the recognition of our work. For our patients needing oral rehabilitation, we offer a carefully calculated package price free of hidden costs, considering all costs. The package price includes all costs otherwise priced separately, like implants, anesthesia, implantation, and temporary denture(s).
OWN DENTAL LABORATORY
Few dental institutions can say they have their on-site dental laboratory is equipped with the most modern equipment. Perhaps it is evident to the layman how enormously important this fact is. A well-equipped, in-house dental laboratory with qualified dental technicians is essential for one-phase implant-based oral rehabilitation to be complete in as little as five working days.
RELIABILITY, PAIN- AND DISCOMFORT FREE
Twenty years ago, we were among the first to switch to the new, widely applicable, one-phase immediate loading implant. With the knowledge and practical experience gained since then, we are among the most excellent and reliable institutions in the profession offering implant-based tooth replacement. We can state that we have become specialists in one-phase implantation. Since we perform implant-based oral rehabilitation under general anesthesia, the intervention is 100% pain- and discomfort-free.
Finally, one more important fact that makes it worth choosing us. Our patients rightly expect to feel safe regarding treatment quality and costs. That is why we guarantee not only the implant but also the implantation and the work performed. The guarantee is an essential element of our service, so we pay a lot of attention to ensure that our patients understand what guarantees they get
MEET YOUR IMPLANT SPECIALIST
IN THE BEST HANDS!
We guarantee that you will be treated only by a recognized dentist, oral surgeon, and implantologist who provides excellent performance in their field! Our patients applying for treatment can ensure that we provide the latest dental tools, friendly and courteous staff, and a pleasant impression environment.
ONE-PHASE DENTAL IMPLANT-BASED DENTURES - BEFORE & AFTER
REQUIRED EXAMINATIONS BEFORE IMPLANTATION UNDER GENERAL ANESTHESIA
One-phase implant-based oral rehabilitation is performed exclusively under anesthesia. During the consultation, we inform our patients about the general anesthesia intervention’s health conditions and the necessary preparations.
Examinations required for dental treatment under general anesthesia:
Laboratory and ECG examinations can be performed free of charge at the competent specialist clinic in the place of residence, for which a referral from a general physician is necessary.
For a fee, we provide our clients with the opportunity to perform the necessary tests (laboratory, ECG, PCR test) at our partner clinic, which is a few minutes walk from our office. If there is such a demand, please let us know in advance.
Do you have any further questions? Contact us! +36 30 508 9838
LATEST ARTICLES ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTATION
Dentures with implants, the ideal solution for replacing missing teeth Introduction – Dental replacement options – Why choose dental implant replacement? – Dental implantation is
Robot-assisted dental implantation is on your doorstep Introduction Advanced design and extreme precision How does it work? Real-time modification options Remote implant placement Patient-specific implants